Thank you for choosing HoliMont!
In case this is your first time at HoliMont (or if you are just in need of a little refresher) we wanted to provide you with some details that should help make your visit more enjoyable.
- Anyone who is 18 years old or older must have some form of photo ID with them in order to purchase tickets. Please bring photo ID with you as it is required in order for you to purchase a ticket.
- Since we are on the topic of purchasing tickets, the credit cards we accept are Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- On the weekends the Exhibition Express chair (outside the Main Chalet) opens at 8:30am. All other lifts start running at 9:00am and run until 4:20.
- Looking for our Slope Report? Call 1.877.SKI.HOLI(4654)
- We do not have lockers in the chalet but we do have cubbyholes for you to store your things in.
- Need to ask our Snowsports school a question or book a lesson? Call 716.699.8159
- Or if you have a question for the Gear Up Rental Shop…call 716.699.5582 Rental rates can be found here.
- There is an ATM located in the Main Office in case you need it.
- If you are planning on hitting up one of our terrain parks, please bring a helmet…they are required by everyone who enters the parks!
- We do have Cross Country trails on the far west side of the ski area however we do not make snow on the trail so its availability is very much dependent on the weather.