On February 23, 2013 at 3PM, the WestMont Ridge project took another step towards becoming a reality. HoliMont hosted a successful auction where it sold 17 of the 31 single family residential lots. Since that time 4 more lots have sold, which means only 10 lots remain.
To purchase a remaining lot, contact HoliMont Realty at 716-699-2826.
Lots range in size from .39 to .59 acres.
Infrastructure construction: i.e., road, sewer and water construction, should be complete by the end of July 2014.
There are 72 Condominiums that will be built at WestMont Ridge. Condominium construction is scheduled to begin in the fall of 2014.
Proposed WestMont Ridge Amenities:
- Ski-in/ski-out residential homes and condos with breathtaking mountain views
- Park & Pipe terrain with lighted, nighttime hours and challenges for all levels
- Expertly groomed slopes with convenient access from all properties
- Spacious day lodge with upscale member dining areas and easy access to all facilities and services
- “Learn to Ski” area featuring expanded, beginner-friendly terrain and slopes, two magic carpets, and a warm-up room in Day Lodge
- High-speed detachable lift at Sunset for easier load/unload and fast access more than 52 slopes and trails
- Nordic Center to promote cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- Parking area to accommodate all members and guests
All lots sold at WestMont Ridge will be covered by restrictive covenants that include stipulations regarding square footage, usage of land, etc. The plans for each building will be subject to “design review” before and during construction to ensure a consistent theme.
For more information, please call HoliMont at 716.699.2320.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is there a website to go to see an aerial photo and gain more information on how these lots are located in respect to the hill and ski area? – There is a 3D proportional model at HoliMont that interested bidders are more than welcome to come look at.
- Are all the lot’s approved and building ready? – We are preselling the lots in the winter and we expect to start the infrastructure (road, sewer, water) in the spring and we expect to close on the lots in the fall after infrastructure has been completed.
- Will the Sewer, water, electric, cable be provided at each lot etc.? – Yes. The sewer and water provided are extended from the Village and the Town of Ellicottville.
- Is there any land clearing required by owner? – Lots will require clearing, grading, and preparation for building. That is the responsibility of the owner.
- Is the road completed or will it be completed prior to purchase? – The road will be completed prior to closing
- Is the access road public or private and who maintains and plows it? – All roads will be private roads and maintenance will be the responsibility of the Home Owners Association.
- Is there an association or homeowners fee? – Yes there will be a Homeowners Association and there will be fees with that. Those fees will be $65.02 a month.
- Any limitations on size of home or style of home to be built? – Yes. The development is subject to a Design Review Board. HoliMont is interested in maintaining a “Rocky Mountain” style and theme in the development.
- Does the lot purchase come with any sort of a membership requirement to HoliMont in order to purchase or build upon a lot – No
- Is there a discounted new membership offer to HoliMont being provided with the purchase of a lot? – No
- What are the terms of sale, (amount of cash or check or certified check required at auction) – All of this information can be provided by Cash Auctions
- Is there an updated search being provided with each lot, survey etc.? – HoliMont has coordinates and very recent surveys for each lot.